BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

About Me !

In the eyes of strangers, i look like a normal girl but in the eyes of those who know me ! i am the craziest girl they ever seen in their life !! i have many behavior that is weird in the eyes of the people around me but i'm proud because i'm unique.

I have big dreams and i'm working hard to achieve it .. wish me luck :D

Friday 31 May 2013

Goodbye my love



All i seen in my life was nothing 
But broken bonds 
They are scattered across the field 

Everything i had was going to slip away and i was goin to fade into the darkness 

Helpless,Sad 
But then he came along 
He helped me out of the darkness 
and unto the path of light 
he give me a purpose 
and a cause to live 
he took my broken bonds and made them complete 
he come into my half-ripped up heart and mended it together with his happiness 
and care my prince i have now,finally he'd
never go away 

But 
It gives me a false sense of hope and security
i failed to see 
my prince had a princess 
and he loved her more than me 
i lay my head down and say a silent pray.
I pray to god to take away the pain i held on to 


These dreams are painful.
they're always the same 
i find you,i chase you, 
i lose you-you're gone 
i wake up, 
i cry i ask my self why 
how could i lose something i never had 


Its like a broken records playing over and over in my mind 
Im not your's ! Im not your's 
Its her ! Its her ! 
NOT ME =( 


i never said i regretted loving you 
i just say that im glad to have broken up with you
Because i realized u didn't Love me ='( 
goodbye my prince ='(  












0 comments :