BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

About Me !

In the eyes of strangers, i look like a normal girl but in the eyes of those who know me ! i am the craziest girl they ever seen in their life !! i have many behavior that is weird in the eyes of the people around me but i'm proud because i'm unique.

I have big dreams and i'm working hard to achieve it .. wish me luck :D

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Farewell my love

Its almost one year .. 

today i saw his post in FB as engaged with a girl :') yeah i have to admit she is batter than me..well im just a friend for u now no more love between us ! its almost one year since we broke up but i still think about him every second i breath every second in my life i still visit his profile just wishing u one day he will understand that i still missing him still needing him in my life :'( .. it just too hard to forget him ....... 

the heart he stole from me right from my bleeding chest and trough all the wounds i still love him more than he deserve .he promised he'll stay forever .
i trusted him. i fill that is the one ! he is my prince ! i just found the right person for my life <3 i fill happy that day !! But trough all the happiness i had with him ! with all the lies i failed to see that im not his princess. im not the girl he really loved. he just want to play with my feelings 

My prince found a princess and he loved her more than me :(  yet i couldn't see the damage 
love was perfect in my mind 

till one day he just left me without a trace my broken heart screamed his name while tears poured down my face :'( i lost a treasure that i loved so much

Now im crying on this wooden floor wishing then i knew 
That fairy tales are-make-believe 
and dreams never come true

his moving  toward a new life without me . im left with scars upon my heart 


as he leaves the silent tears flows 
i can't be mad i love him too much :'(

i love him i will always love him :') 




0 comments :