BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

About Me !

In the eyes of strangers, i look like a normal girl but in the eyes of those who know me ! i am the craziest girl they ever seen in their life !! i have many behavior that is weird in the eyes of the people around me but i'm proud because i'm unique.

I have big dreams and i'm working hard to achieve it .. wish me luck :D

Monday 10 December 2012

Life changed by time

I want to go back to the time when
“Innocence”was “Natural”,
wen “Getin high” meant “On a swing”,
when “Dad” was d only “Hero”,
when “Love” was “Mom’s hug”,
when “Dad’s shoulder” was d “The highest
place on earth”,,
when d only thing Tht cud “Hurt” were
“Bleeding knees”,
when d only things “Broken” were “Toys”,n
when “Goodbyes” only meant “Till
tommorow”.
Life has changed a lot.
Isn’t it..?

0 comments :